Is Your Business Built on Relationships?
There are 6 key areas that are holding you back and hindering your growth.
Time & Energy
- Why am I struggling so much with time management?
- How can I find more energy during the day to do the things I really want to do?
- What can I change in my daily routine to reduce my level of stress?
- How should I reorganize my daily activities at work so that I can free up more time and energy outside of work?
- How can I do a better job of identifying and eliminating waste in my schedule so that I can get more done with less stress?
- How can I continue to grow my business without sacrificing valuable family time?
- How can I spend more time with my family without sacrificing business growth?
- How can I increase the positive impact that I make in the lives of those around me… at work AND at home?
- How can I avoid bringing baggage from work into my home life and vice versa?
- I’ve reached the top of my field, but I’m not as happy and fulfilled as I thought I’d be… what am I missing?
- Should I hire another assistant, and what would be his/her job description?
- Why do some of my business processes seem to break down under stress... and how can I avoid this?
- How should I reorganize my team in a way where each individual is operating at maximum efficiency?
- How can I do a better job of motivating myself and my team to achieve our full potential when things are constantly changing and when we're all under a lot of pressure?
4Lack of Strategic
- How can I build more effective business relationships when I am stretched for time, energy and resources?
- How can I get in the door with the top performers in my market and what should I do or say to advance the relationship?
- How can I earn more referrals from strategic partners and people that I have done business with in the past?
- How can I go beyond referrals, unlock hidden value and get more benefit out of a business relationship?
- How can I avoid the "motivation dip" that often occurs in business relationships, and how do I jumpstart a stalled relationship?
5Outdated or Inneffective
- Why am I not getting the response I want to get when I communicate with people, and what can I do to motivate them to change or take action?
- How can I stand apart in the midst of all the NOISE that I'm competing with?
- How can I simplify my message and get to the core of what I want to communicate?
- How can I deliver more powerful and impactful presentations, and improve the results I am getting from my presentations?
- What am I missing in my relationships and in the way I communicate with people?
6Lack of Clarity,
Focus & Direction
- Why am I stuck in a place in my life or business where I don't want to be?
- How can I un-confuse myself about what I need to do in order to get to overcome my challenge and get to the next level?
- Why do I fail to follow-through on certain commitments that I make to myself, my family or my team?
- There's a major choice I need to make, or a fork in the road of my life or business; which direction should I take?
- How can I live my life and operate my business with a greater sense of clarity, focus and direction?
How much better would your life be if you could just overcome ONE of these challenges???
Strategic Relationship Academy™ is an intensive 2-day live workshop & elite one-year coaching program that helps you overcome ALL these challenges so that you can achieve the highest level of balance and performance in your life, your business and your relationships.
Presenters and Coaches Include:
- Founder and Chairman of the Strategic Relationship Academy
- Founder, Chairman and CEO of CMPS Institute, an organization that trains and certifies mortgage professionals
- Personally trained and/or coached over 7,000 top entrepreneurs and trusted advisors since 2005
- Regularly quoted in national publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post and Business Week and featured regularly on Fox and ABC News as a financial and housing expert.
- CPA, CFP, CFA, Attorney and managing partner and founder of LJPR, LLC, a firm that helps over 900 clients and manages over $431 million in assets
- Built a niche working in strategic relationships with other advisors and corporate clients. Author of 14 proprietary retirement/financial planning programs for corporate clients including General Motors, Ford Motor Co., Lucent, States of Montana and Washington, AT&T and CalPERS, among others
- Leads a team and built a culture of excellence within his financial planning business
- Appears on television and radio programs nationwide, presenting on various economic and financial topics
- Traveling from Michigan to spend quality time with you
- Currently rated #4 purchase volume mortgage originator in the country - $97,757,080 in 2011 purchase volume which was 84 percent of her total volume of more than $116 million
- Built a niche working in strategic relationships with relocation companies
- Leads a team and built a culture of excellence within her mortgage origination business
- Traveling from Texas to spend quality time with you
- Currently rated #1 Realtor in the country with over $275 million of residential real estate closings in 2011
- Built a niche working in strategic relationships with top professionals and service providers in the highly competitive market of Silicon Valley
- Leads a team and built a culture of excellence within his real estate business
- Inspires thousands of people across the world with his personal life message - Ken has recently overcome cancer and he lives a triumphant life
- Traveling from California to spend quality time with you
Class size is limited to 15 people.
The Academy is an intimate gathering of top-producing trusted advisors. Therefore, you must meet one or more of the following requirements in order to participate:
- Personal income as a trusted advisor of at least $150,000 in the last 12 months; or,
- At least 100 paying clients in the last 12 months
You'll be among an elite group of individuals who are operating at the top of their industry.
You'll walk away with new skill-sets in three key areas:
Time & Energy Management Skills
What's the point of working so hard if you can't even enjoy the benefits? We'll show you how the 6 universal human needs
impact you and your choices in life and business. You'll learn:
- How to discover, eliminate and get past the specific hurdles that are holding you back
- Sixteen ways to free up your time and energy and achieve more life balance
- How to use the Waste Eliminator Worksheet, Human Needs Worksheet, Strategic Life Plan and Strategic Business Plan implementation tools to live the life you want, with people you love most, in a way that really matters
Team Leadership Skills
How can you build and lead a high-performance team? We'll help you re-align your business systems, strategies and tactics.
- How to bring a more strategic approach to hiring, training and empowering your assistants
- How to build a solid origination business with over $1mm in net income and a 40% profit margin
- How to use the Strategic Assistant Worksheet and Business Process Worksheet to lead your team to higher levels of performance so that you can reduce stress and create the capacity for more growth
Collaborative Relationship Skills
What if you could spend all day having high-impact conversations with clients and strategic partners? We'll help you enhance the relationships that grow your business
. You'll learn:
- How to use the Value Proposition Worksheet to clearly define your specific value to each relationship. This will help you jumpstart a stalled relationship and avoid the "motivation-dip" that often occurs after the first meeting with a new strategic partner.
- How to use the Relationship Breakthrough Worksheet to go deeper and take your current relationships to the next level
- How to use the Strategic Relationship Plan to define, measure and improve the performance of your strategic partnerships with:
- Financial Advisors & Wealth Managers
- Insurance Professionals
- Real Estate Brokers & Agents
- Realtors® & builders who have in-house mortgage companies
- CPAs & Tax Advisors
- Divorce & Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Estate Planning & Real Estate Attorneys
- Counselors, Consultants & Therapists
- Other Collaborative Professions
Fill out this application if you are interested in enrolling or if you want more information.
We'll notify you within 48 hours if you are eligible to participate and if there are any seats still available. We'll also send you details on pricing, location, etc.
Questions? Call 734.606.0200